Maverick County (P) Geo Non-Compliant Jail Report
- Jail Name
- Maverick County (P) Geo
- Report Date
- Number of days
- Jennifer Shumake
- Original Report
- Download Non-Compliant Report
- Notes and Summary
- This inspector could not verify that all employees participated in quarterly air pack training as required by minimum jail standards.
- The classification Officers have not received the four (4) hours of Objective Jail Classification training as required by minimum jail standards.
- It could not be verified/confirmed that the disabilities/suicide prevention screening instrument was completed on each inmate as the form was absent and/or not stored in the appropriate file.
- This inspector found/located various contraband items in each housing area. The staff have not conducted thorough contraband searches which is indicative to the conditions of each inmate housing area. The staff have not removed contraband from the cells.
- There were numerous preventative maintenance issues identified during the walkthrough of the facility. They are as follows: 1) Inoperable lights; 2) Intercoms Missing Detention Grade Screws; 3) Remove Residential Grade Shelving; 4) Repair Roof Leak in
Cell 264; 5) Remove non-detention grade privacy shields.
- Violation Types
- Classification And Separation Of Inmates - Chapter 271: Classification and Separation of Inmates
- Health Services - Chapter 273: Health Services
- Life Safety Rules
- Supervision Of Inmates
Maverick County Geo Non-compliant Jail Reports
No active reports
No past reports