Parker County Non-Compliant Jail Report
- Jail Name
- Parker County
- Report Date
- Number of days
- Shane Sowell and Jason Jouett
- Original Report
- Download Non-Compliant Report
- Notes and Summary
- After reviewing video evidence, it was determined the jail staff utilized Violent Cell 1 for the temporary holding of a female inmate who was not violent or displaying violent behavior.
- One female inmate was placed into Violent Cell 1 to keep her separate from anotherfemale inmate for approximately 55 minutes. It was also determined the jail staff logged that the inmate had refused recreation. The inmates in M/O cell F-3 and F-4 also did notreceive the full 1 hour of recreation as required by minimum jail standards.
Discrepancy in Parker County News Story! The jail administrator reported that it has a contractual agreement with their LMHA. However, Krish Gundu learned from Texas’ Health & Human Services Commission that this is not true! Read more here.
- Violation Types
- Definitions - Chapter 253: Definitions
- Recreation And Exercise
Parker County Non-compliant Jail Reports
No active reports