Grayson County Non-Compliant Jail Report
- Jail Name
- Grayson County
- Report Date
- William Phariss and Jon Luna
- Original Report
- Click Here
- TJP Commentary
- While reviewing MAR sheets, the inspection team determined that medical staff were not distributing medications as ordered by a physician.
- While reviewing MAR sheets, the inspection team determined that medical staff were at times signing prior to distributing medications and at times not documenting the distribution of medication.
- While reviewing the medical file for Inmate Morrison, it was determined that jail staff did not perform and document a magistrate notification as required by CCP 16.22 and the Screening Form for Suicide and Medical/Mental/Developmental Impairments.
An 85-year-old inmate was found unresponsive at the Grayson County Jail. He is believed to have died of natural causes, according to preliminary findings. He was found alone and unresponsive in his cell.
Read more here
- Violation Types
- Health Services - Chapter 273: Health Services