Skip to Content
Back to top
- Jail Name
- Crockett County
- Report Date
- Number of days
- Jennifer Shumake
- Original Report
- Notes and Summary
- This inspector was unable to verify quarterly fire drill training for the last quarter of 2019.
- The documentation provided for review did not demonstrate that the emergency power equipment was tested on a full load transfer at least monthly as required by minimum jail standards.
- The administration was unable to provide fire drill and air pack training for the last quarter of 2019.
- It was observed that inmates were not consistently classified prior to housing assignment.
- This inspector determined that custody reassessments were not conducted within 30-90 days of the initial custody assessment as required by minimum jail standards.
- The administration could not produce any classification audits for the year.
- Cell searches for contraband have not been documented and maintained since December 27, 2019
- The administration could not provide documentation demonstrating that the inmate food menus were approved by a licensed dietitian since 2018.
- This inspector observed trusty inmates preparing meals for inmates in the kitchen unsupervised.
- Recreation documentation provided for review did not demonstrate that inmates were provided recreation as required by minimum jail standards.
- Violation Types
Chapter 281: Food Service
Chapter 273: Health Services
Life Safety Rules
Recreation And Exercise
Supervision Of Inmates
Crockett County Non-compliant Jail Reports
No active reports