Skip to Content
Back to top
- Jail Name
- Wilbarger County
- Report Date
- Number of days
- Michael Gravitt
- Original Report
- Notes and Summary
- Life safety training for staff was not conducted in the 2nd quarter 2022.
- Fire inspection is two months overdue.
- Weekly tests of the facility generator were not documented for 24 weeks since last annual inspection. Load test was not conducted for July 2021.
- Verification of people using the Veterans Reentry Search Service was not been conducted since December 2021.
- Required training on procedures for recognition, supervision, documentation, and handling of people who are mentally disabled or potentially at risk of suicide has not been conducted since May 2019.
- Staff was actively working without a valid TCOLE Jailers License since May 2021.
- Only 3 contraband checks have been documented since June 2021.
- There were no inmate grievance records available for review on day of inspection.
- Violation Types
Chapter 265: Admission
Chapter 273: Health Services
Life Safety Rules
Supervision Of Inmates
Wilbarger County Non-compliant Jail Reports
No active reports