Skip to Content
Back to top
- Jail Name
- Stonewall County
- Report Date
- Original Report
- TJP Commentary
- Jail staff are not filling out the 16.22 Screening Form for Suicide and Medical/Mental/Developmental Disabilities in its entirety.
- Jail staff failed to notify the magistrate within 12 hours when warranted by a positive return on the CCQ and/or Screening Form for Suicide and Medical/Mental/Developmental Disabilities.
- During the review of inmate files, three of the four files were found to contain medical paperwork that should be maintained in a separate medical record.
- Stonewall County Jail failed to notify TCJS within 24hours of an escape from the facility that occurred on November 8, 2022.
- Staff who do not have a food handler license are supervising the preparation of food.
- Documentation failed to show that people are allowed one hour of supervised recreation at least three days per week.
- Jail staff were unable to properly respond to a conducted fire drill.
- Jail staff were unable to utilize the facility SCBA [Self Contained Breathing Apparatus] and said they have never been shown how to.
- Violation Types
Chapter 265: Admission
Chapter 281: Food Service
Chapter 273: Health Services
Life Safety Rules
Records And Procedures
Recreation And Exercise