Skip to Content
Back to top
- Jail Name
- Fisher County
- Report Date
- Shane Sowell and Jason Jouett
- Original Report
- TJP Commentary
- The jail staff have not been loading inmate information to the VA System to verify veteran status of inmates for approximately 3 months.
- During the review of Holding and Detox 30 minute face to face observation checks, it was determined that staff exceeded the 30 minute welfare checks by 1 minute up to 20 minutes.
- It was determined that when reviewing the intake screening forms, there were four of five files that did not contain the magistrate, supervisor or mental health notifications as required.
- During the review of employee TB testing documentation, it was determined that the jail staff have not been TB tested for the annual testing period as required.
- During the review of suicide prevention training, it was determined staff had not been trained as required by Standards and the facilities operational plans.
- Violation Types
Chapter 265: Admission
Chapter 273: Health Services